We consider our employees our single most important asset. Teamwork is essential to TITAN’s success and each hire is based upon a candidate’s ability to perform both a specific job skills and work as part of a team.
TITAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, nationality, origin, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other factor not related to job performance or job requirement.
TITAN is a Drug Free Workplace and drug testing is a condition of employment.
- US Employment and Careers
To apply for any of the open positions below, please email your resume to USresumes@titansalvage.com. Please add the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Additional administrative, professional & seagoing positions within both TITAN and Crowley are posted at Crowley's Career page - please follow the link to browse current vacancies.
We currently have no open positions available in our U.S. facility.
- UK Employment and Careers
To apply for the open position(s) below, please email us at UKjobs@titansalvage.com. Please add the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
We currently do not have any open positions available in our UK facility.
- Singapore Employment and Careers
To apply for any of the open positions below, please email your resumes to SingaporeJobs@titansalvage.com. Please add the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
SALVAGE MASTER - SINGAPORE (ASIA)
TITAN Salvage is extending the opportunity for a professional mariner with an Unlimited Master Mariner certificate to join our team as a Salvage Master.
Based in our Singapore (Asia) regional officer/warhouse, the Salvage Master will be required to travel internationally on very short notice and for extended timeframes. Operations include but are not limited to emergency response, firefighting, sub-sea ops, heavy lift ops, lightering and refloating. Must be able to travel extensively for field salvage and wreck removal projects for various time durations as needed. Primary duties but not limited to:
- Good communication skills and cultural diversity.
- Liaise with TITAN management, co-workers (both field and office), local authorities,clients and/or their representatives.
- Must be able to process a situation based on incoming information as well as communicate on-site conditions to offshore personnel.
- Skilled and experience in running stability, load conditions and on the fly engineering for creative solutions.
- Superivsing of all perosnnel assigned to a given field project during all phases of planning and execution.
- Evaluate field personnel during and/or after a project.
DIVER SUPERVISOR/TEAM LEADER - SINGAPORE (ASIA)
Based in our Singapore facility, looking for a full time Dive Supervisor/Team Leader with technician experience. 10+ years experience as a diver and 5+ years experience as a dive supervisor required. Experience in the marine salavage industry a plus. Must be willing and able to travel extensively as needed. Must have certification from an accredited certifying commerical diving institution. You will be utilizing existing knowledge of system compatibility for various type of work and conditions that individual diving projects may require. Primary duties but not limited to:
- Report to the warehouse when not on a field project.
- Contribute during the plannig phases of diving aspects for field projects.
- Ensure proper equipment is pulled during a project mobilization.
- Travel abroad on very short notice for possible extended timeframes.
- Proper set-up of dive stations and supervising divers under the indirect supervision of project Salvage Master.
- Equipment return service, maintenance and superiving of maintenance of dive equipment on field projects and warehouse dive locker.
- Record and maintain history files on equipoment for reference and IMCA equipment standards (PMS logs)
SENIOR SPECIALIST, SALVAGE & LOGISTICS - SINGAPORE (ASIA)
The Senior Specialist, Salvage & Logistics, will ideally be a graduate with a degree in marine management and/or marine logistics. Must be well-organized, have good inter-personal skills and a high degree of competence in IT. Must be prepared to travel extensively at short notice.
- Assist the Commercial Manager, Asia, in commercial, operational and logistical functions.
- When deployed to salvage job sites, this position operationally reports to the Project Manager and/or the Salvage Master.
- Coordinate logistical and operational support requirements of salvage and wreck removal projects worldwide, as directed.
- Perform on-site cost and resource tracking for billing purposes when contractually required.
- Order and approve purchases of materials, supplies, and services as directed by the Project Manager or Salvage Master.
- Liaise with Purchasing, Accounting and Human Resources sections as necessary to support field operations, including the review and approval of vendor invoices.
- Support Project Manager and Salvage Master while onsite, including personnel, materials and logistics support.
- Support management staff for project development as required.
- Represent Titan and other Crowley entities as required in SE Asia and other areas.
- Assume other tasks as assigned by the Commercial Manager, Asia, including but not limited to, contract development, insurance requirements, sales & marketing, bid preparation, and project research.