We consider our employees our single most important asset. Teamwork is essential to TITAN’s success and each hire is based upon a candidate’s ability to perform both a specific job skills and work as part of a team.
TITAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, nationality, origin, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other factor not related to job performance or job requirement.
TITAN is a Drug Free Workplace and drug testing is a condition of employment.
- US Employment and Careers
To apply for any of the open positions below, please email your resume to USresumes@titansalvage.com. Please add the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Additional administrative, professional & seagoing positions within both TITAN and Crowley are posted at Crowley's Career page - please follow the link to browse current vacancies.
We currently have no open positions available in our U.S. facility.
- UK Employment and Careers
To apply for the open position(s) below, please email us at UKjobs@titansalvage.com. Please add the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
We currently do not have any open positions available in our UK facility.
- Singapore Employment and Careers
To apply for any of the open positions below, please email your resumes to SingaporeJobs@titansalvage.com. Please add the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Senior Specialist, Salvage & Logistics – Singapore
Based at Titan’s Tuas facility, this position will report to the Commercial Manager, Asia.
- The Senior Specialist, Salvage & Logistics, will ideally be a graduate with a degree in marine management and/or marine logistics. Must be well-organized, have good inter-personal skills and a high degree of competence in IT. Must be prepared to travel extensively at short notice.
- Assist the Commercial Manager, Asia, in commercial, operational and logistical functions.
- When deployed to salvage job sites, this position operationally reports to the Project Manager and/or the Salvage Master.
- Coordinate logistical and operational support requirements of salvage and wreck removal projects worldwide, as directed.
- Perform on-site cost and resource tracking for billing purposes when contractually required.
- Order and approve purchases of materials, supplies, and services as directed by the Project Manager or Salvage Master.
- Liaise with Purchasing, Accounting and Human Resources sections as necessary to support field operations, including the review and approval of vendor invoices.
- Support Project Manager and Salvage Master while onsite, including personnel, materials and logistics support.
- Support management staff for project development as required.
- Represent Titan and other Crowley entities as required in SE Asia and other areas.
- Assist to maintain Titan’s 24-hour SEA telephone line.
- Assume other tasks as assigned by the Commercial Manager, Asia, including but not limited to, contract development, insurance requirements, sales & marketing, bid preparation, and project research.
- 24-Hour Phone Numbers
- UNITED STATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
Send us an email »